Master the Interview: Postgraduate Level
Does this sound like you:
Are you struggling to think of really good answers during an interview but just end up waffling trying to fill in awkward silence?
Have you lost confidence by being turned down again and again?
Do you feel worried graduating without a job?
Do you feel worried that the safety net of university has gone?
Do you have fear over competition and handling the nerves?
Are you scared about your money situation?
Then this course is critical for your first job
Being offered an interview can be thrilling but also nerve racking. This course will make sure you are fully prepared for the big day.
By the end of this course you’ll be able to:
This is why i can help you
I’ve been exactly where you are and that’s why I’m here to help. I graduated in 2002 after a four-year degree and a very impressive student debt. I knew I needed a job to start to pay off the debt. The competition was high, but I knew I needed to brush up on my skills to ace those questions and nerves. That’s where this course will come in handy for you. As part of my job I now get to sit on the other side of the table and interview up and coming aspiring students. So, what are you waiting for?
Let me help get you that job.
I remember one of the first candidates I interviewed. I remember reading his CV and he was just like everyone else. Nothing stood out for me and I didn’t want to short list him. But he kept emailing and phoning me, so I gave him a chance and I’m so glad I did. He blew me away in the interview and right then I knew he had the job. This made me realised that very few candidates actually know how to interview well and that’s why I created this course to pass on my knowledge and secrets that only those in the know use.
During this course you will:
- Develop your knowledge to make you a more attractive candidate
- Identify the pitfalls to avoid before, during the after the interview
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Utilise and understand effective questioning techniques
- Present winning answers to interview questions
- Maximise your chances of success
- Research the Job: Before attending an interview find out as much as you can about the job and company
- Preparation is key: Plan the day well and the journey will go smoothly
- Handle the nerves: We all get them but use them to your advantage
- Communication strategies: Effective communication helps you get one step further to what you want
- Common interview questions: Help prepare scenarios to call on during the interview
- Preparing for common interview questions: Make a list of your skills that match the job posting
- Questions to ask the interviewer: An absolute must. Prepare at least 3 well thought out questions
- How to negotiate your salary: Its important to know your value so you can negotiate depending on the qualities you bring
- Follow up: It’s Important to keep your name in front of the hiring manager. Don’t waste anytime doing this.
Frequently asked questions
When will I have access to the course material?
Once you enroll, you’ll have full lifetime access to all videos and content
What if I need additional time to complete the course?
Not a problem – you’ll get lifetime access to the course material and you can study from any location with an internet connection.
When are you running 1:1 sessions?
These will be starting shortly. Make sure you have signed up to the site so you don’t miss out.
Are you offering help with CV writing?
Yes absolutely! It’s coming very soon so sign up to subscribe so you will be the first to hear about it.
What if I have questions or need support?
I am here to help. Simply tell me any questions you have via the ‘contact’ page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, once you have purchased the online course you will be in a private Facebook group and you can ask questions direct there too.
What they say…
"I've struggled with interview's for years, I would manage to land an interview for my dream job, only to get so nervous and tongue tied trying to think of answers related to my previous jobs. Then I found Alison at Master Your Destiny, I took the plunge to try and give myself a fighting chance of actually getting the job. Well guess what, it worked! I was prepared because I prepped properly and the next interview I had I got offered the job! I would definitely recommend Alison's course if your in any doubt about passing the interview, thank you Alison!"
Sarah, South Wales, UK
"Having not attended a formal interview for some years, I initially felt quite apprehensive about how best to prepare myself. Alison gave me The Interview Cheat Sheet, this really helped to focus my research on the company and provide examples of my experience. After completing the Cheat Sheet I felt ready and prepared for my interview and therefore more confident! Many thanks Alison".
"The tools that are offered by Master Your Destiny are an essential part of the toolkit for anybody preparing for an interview. They help you to know what to prepare and to have a chance to think about who you are as a person and what you have to offer in the role".
But Wait !!!
Certain posing can influence your mindset, performance and attitude
THANK YOU EMAIL
A swipe copy of a thank you email you can send straight after your interview.
CREATING A CV AND COVERING LETTER
Hints and tips on creating an impressive CV and covering letter
USP (UNIQUE SELLING PROPOSITION)
How to stand out in the crowd above other candidates
Access to a private Facebook group with other students
What would it cost you to hire an ‘interview consultant’? This could be several hundreds of pounds (obviously more than this course).
How many months of trial and error would it take if you didn’t sign up? I’m here to make it so much easier for you.